Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Village

Another day....another Christmas show, I know, but it's that time of year!  Last night was the annual Christmas Village preview party out at the fairgrounds.  It was lots of fun, as usual, and I found some really great new vendors along the way.   I stopped to take a few pictures of some of my returning favorites, as well as some new ones.  If you've never been out to this show, you should go and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping.   This show benefits the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and other Pi Beta Phi philanthropies and is open to the public today starting at 9am and runs through this Sunday.  For more information go to http://www.christmasvillage.org/

Check out some of my finds....

Bungalow Antique-Gifts-Interiors



 I bought a really cute little olive tree in a burlap bag from this booth.  It makes a really cute gift....for myself!!!


These are really beautiful memory books that are handmade from Treasured Passages.  They make these for Grandmothers/Grand-daughters, Mothers/Daughters, and more.  This would be a great and thoughtful gift this Christmas. 
 The other item I had to have from Treasured Passages were these adorable mason jar shelves.  She had them for baby rooms, sewing rooms, laundry rooms, dens, you name it.  You get creative with what goes in them but I can find a million uses for these, and so will you!

My friend Tracy having fun and spending money!

Adorable tea sets for little girls and some were even for boys!  

I was blown away with how beautiful these paper skirts were from C'est Moi.  You have to go by their booth and check out how absolutely gorgeous these are.  They also are selling the wildly popular chalk paint from Annie Sloan that is all the rage now. 



Last but certainly not least, these beautiful linen towels from Girl Next Door were so pretty and nothing like I've seen.  I had to buy a few for myself and a few for gifts.  Adorable!

Happy Shopping, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment