Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kate Spade for less than $100!

Kate Spade is not a name you would usually associate with a beer budget.  However, you can find a number of things there for less than $100 and trust me, you will love the look as well as the fabulous customer service they have to offer.  I actually had a purse I bought there one year that had the fabric wear on the corners.  It was probably two years old and I just wanted to see if they could fix it.  They said they didn't carry that purse anymore, but to pick out a new purse for the same cost and they would send me a replacement!  Of course I found one that was a little more expensive and they replaced it anyway at no cost.  Wow, that is what I call customer service.  You pay for what you get people, and trust me, you will have these pieces for years to come.  Take a look at a few of the items I would love to have under the tree this year....

juliana too
$95.00

signature spade quilted ipad sleeve
$70.00

kate spade umbrella
$75.00

crystal cort drop earrings
$68.00

flying colors idiom bangle
$58.00

all wrapped up pavé mini ring
$58.00
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment