Friday, December 16, 2011

Shopping in Franklin

So the madness of the holidays has official struck and I have SO neglected the blog this week.  SORRY!  The Tory Burch gift card contest is still going strong, so don't forget to enter!  The next winner will be drawn on Monday.  My parents came in this week so we could do a little Christmas shopping, and what would Christmas shopping be without a stop in downtown Franklin?  For those of you who haven't been, you have to make this a stop next time you're in middle Tennessee.  This historic town is so quaint and has some of the cutest and most unique stores around.  I often find myself looking for Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman in the Starbucks down there (I hear they frequent that quite often!).  Anyway, after picking up a coffee, we were off to the shops.  Here's a few of the stores you must stop in....

Love this store....they have some really cute, trendy clothing and accessories and give a portion to charity.

Bathos has some really great bath products they make on site.


This store is a must stop for any gardener enthusiast.

The Iron Gate is a store I am OBSESSED with!  You have to check out all their home accessories.http://www.theirongateonline.net/

This store has some beautiful linens as well as amazing selection of dinner and drink ware.




You are sure to find something in this store.  Lots of different vendors have space in here, therefore you can find just about anything.  It's so cute!

There are several other stores on the Main Street I like to visit, but I just can't list them all.  After you're done, get in your car and drive over to P.D.'s.  I'm going to give you the address, because this store is so discount, they don't even have a web site.  I mean discount, in the best way!  There home accessories and furniture are amazing and at incredible prices.  You have to search to find it, but once you do, you'll be hooked!
I got this amazing, Serena and Lilly esque lantern for only $30.
P.D.'s

119 S Margin St


While at P.D.'s, we discovered a new store called The Barn Door, that's located just behind it.  This is another gem, tucked away in downtown Franklin.  It's only been open for 2 months, but I'm loving the home decor things in here as well.  You must stop by and check it out!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment