Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nico and LaLa: Branding...It's Not Just for Companies.

After spending too much money yesterday on Cyber Monday, I started thinking.... what if next year I didn't have a job? So many industries, including mine.... (no, blogging is not my "real" job) are having lay offs these days.  Even if I don't know what I would want to do, should I get laid off, at least I can have a cute resume!   I came across this great blog post from one of my favorite companies, Nico and Lala. Check out their idea of branding yourself. I think this is brilliant, and in a job market full of talent, this just might set you, and possible me, apart.

Nico and LaLa: Branding...It's Not Just for Companies.: Well hello there!!! We are getting so excited about the holiday season upon us!!! This Holiday Card sale that we just had, and all these a...

No comments:

Post a Comment