Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Deals I Love!

So today is the day I love to do all my shopping.  Forget the crazy crowds last Friday, I'll take shopping at home on my computer any day!  I still have a huge list of people to buy for, but I'm hoping to get a majority of it done online today.  Take a look at a few of the deals I've found from my favorite online retailers.

Amazon.com- they have a ton of things drastically reduced.  They actually are selling Bridesmaids for $5.99!!!  http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=nav_swm_cm2011_1127?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_p=1330612662&pf_rd_s=nav-sitewide-msg&pf_rd_t=4201&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N7ND0NA5P423W3A71JA


Two of my favorite stores are Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids.  They are offering free shipping today only and have a number of cute things on sale!

I love this Free People Pullover from Zappos.com.  It was $98 but they have it on sale for $74.99 so you save $25!  They have a lot of their great designer items on sale and are offering free shipping.
http://www.zappos.com/clothing/CKvXAeABAeICAgEc.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/#!/women-clothing/CKvXAcABAeABAeICAwEcGA.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/


Another catalog I love is Ballard Designs.  I always love to look at this catalog for ideas and I also have ordered several things from them in the past.  They have incredible customer service and they are running a deal today for free shipping plus 10% off any order over $50.  We have these stockings in our house and I LOVE them!  If you've never ordered from them before, you should today.  You will not be disappointed! http://www.ballarddesigns.com/


 You all know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, me some Container Store, and if you're not fortunate enough to have one in your city, you're in luck today!  This week, they are offering free shipping.  You will love their stuff!

Do you all subscribe to Living Social Deals?  If not, you need to.  Some of the deals for Nashville today are great!
Bluefly.com   
$50 to Spend on Designer Clothing and Accessories
$50 $25

Snapfish   
$30 to Spend on Photo Gifts
$30 $15
 

 Subscribe to The Brentwood HomePage Picks and you'll see weekly deals from some great local stores such as The Perch and Gabriel's Garden.  Go to the link below to see all the great Cyber Monday deals!

The last site I love is Serena and Lily.  They are offering free shipping plus 20% off today only!

There are a ton of deals out there today.... I just don't have time to find them all!  Hopefully, the few I have found will help you out.   If you'd like to share anymore, please leave a comment so everyone can benefit!  Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. ToryBurch.com is offering up to 30% off, a free gift and free shipping today only. Nordstrom has free shipping AND free returns! J. Crew has entire site 25% off and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete