Friday, December 2, 2011

Outlet shopping....deals galore!

So yesterday I did a little outlet shopping and wow....you can really save some money!  I went to the Gap Outlet looking for some pants for my 5 year old, and saw that the entire store is 50% off.  That's right, the whole store!  The store I was in was really big also, so I found a lot of stuff.  The pants were great, I found winter hats for all three of my kids, shoes for the boys, mittens for my daughter and several tops as well.  The funny thing is, my kids totally take after me.  The boys actually get really excited when I bring them home new clothes.  What other four and five year old boys like getting clothes that don't have  characters on them????  I know, I don't know of any either.
You can really stock up when your kids rip holes in all the knees of their pants.  They also had a ton of adult stuff as well!

One of my favorite online outlet sites is Gilt.com.  This site is one of those sites you have to sign up for, but wow, they have some great deals.  Through tonight, they are featuring Kate Spade items...she's one of my favorite designers!  
  I will be sending this link to my husband for Christmas gifts!  You have to see all the great things on this site.


Let me know your favorite outlets and any deals you know of!  Also don't forget to enter this week's giveaway.  See yesterday's post for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment