Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
So I call today the "calm before the storm".  Today is great for sitting around, watching parades/football, eating and just getting to hang out with the family.  Tomorrow starts the madness!  I don't know if I'm going to venture out in it, I just don't need anything That bad..... but I will be looking around for deals on the internet.  I really prefer Monday when you can still get the amazing sales, yet you don't have to fight those maddening crowds.  Who's with me?  Anyway, I did want to post a picture of a cake I made for today, straight off the cover of this month's Southern Living Magazine.  You can compare the pictures, not quite the same, but I'm sure it's going to taste amazing..... I'll let you know.  Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you all have a great one!

Christmas Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment