Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tis the Season, great merchants!

So you all know, if you follow me on Facebook, all the great vendors I saw at Tis the Season on Friday night.  The Girls Night Out party was fabulous and the vendors were just as impressive.  I HIGHLY suggest getting yourself down there today, if your in town, and doing some shopping.  Here's some pictures from Friday night and I've also included some of my favorite booths.  Happy Shopping!!!

Christmas Decorations of course!

 What??? Fringe and Lace is my kind of booth.

More Fringe and Lace

Fine Art by Deann...beautiful!

Heather Traylor and Suzanne Smothers at Girl's Night Out

Buchanan Ink

Full bar all day everyday....oh yeah!

Collard Greens

Wrapping Paper

Love these limited edition Brittany Fusion cards she has at her fab booth!

Lots of really cool, handmade jewely

There are tons more incredible booths so get down there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment