Thursday, November 17, 2011

Atlanta Shopping Blog...Day 4


Hi Y’all!  Did you like the budget friendly finds from my last entry?  Well, get ready because I have a few more stores up my sleeve that will make you want to pack your bags and head right down to Atlanta! 

If you want to venture out of Buckhead and into the burbs, drive up 400 to the Avenue.  Here you will find one of my favorite shops, Lavender http://lavenderboutique.com/default.asp.  They have the hottest designers and super affordable prices.  If you are an Alabama fan, check out this hounds tooth dress that is Bamalicious!

It almost makes me want to be a Bama fan so I can wear it.  JUST KIDDING!  I’m waiting for the Tennessee version of this dress with an orange top and a checkerboard end zone skirt!  Go Vols!

Or this one for the Dawg fans?  Clothing should not be this cute, seriously!


If you are interested in children’s clothing, a great store that is close to Buckhead is Chocolate Soup  http://www.chocolatesoup.net/index.htm.  I grew up in Germantown and they have one near where I used to live.  Thankfully, they opened a shop in Atlanta so I can get my Soup fix.  I shop here for my kids and they have really great girl clothes and adorable boy clothes (which is practically impossible to find).  They rock Le Top, BT Kids, Baby Togs, and other name brands at ridiculous prices.  This store is super close to my office, which makes my husband very nervous.

One final store that You. Must. Not. Miss. is Ballards Backroom.  You know the popular decorator catalog, Ballard Designs? http://www.ballarddesigns.com/
Well…. We have two outlets for Ballard Designs right in Atlanta.  Two.  Are you drooling yet? 

One location is close to I-75 if you are traveling towards downtown and the other one is on Holcomb Bridge just a few exits up 400.  The downtown location is the corporate office and the Holcomb Bridge location is the LARGEST outlet location in the country.  I barely have words to describe the deals… yeah, right!  I’ve never been at a loss for words.  There is furniture and accessories, art, lamps, rugs, stools, and a huge selection of scratch and dent items. 

This precious desk would be great in a child’s room or the corner of your den as a side table.  It’s a steal for the list price of $159.99 but they always have additional savings off the list price.  This desk would fit so easily in the back of an SUV!   




Ballards Backroom also has great holiday décor so stop by and bring your big car because you are going to want to haul a truck load out of there!

It’s That Good, Y’all!

I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the best bargain shopping on Earth, IKEA  http://www.ikea.com/us/en/.  Atlanta’s IKEA is located in Atlantic Station- which could be it’s own shopping blog.  Atlantic Station is close to Buckhead so you can hop on 85 South and get there in 5 minutes.  IKEA is a place to visit and say you have been there.  I’m not sure anyone would dare pass up a six pack of Christmas glasses for $6.99


Happy Shopping, Y’all,
Anna from Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment