Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Atlanta Shopping Trip....Day Three!


Hi Y’all!  Have you sobered up from my last blog entry on Happy Hour in Atlanta?  Ha!  Well, grab a Powerade and get ready, I have some more great finds at Christmas time!

Boutiques in Atlanta are like gophers on the prairie, they keep popping up!  My FAVORITE of all time is Fabrik  http://www.fabrikstyle.com/#Fabrik is located in the Shops Around Lenox amid very expensive jeans and shoe stores.  Their clothes are affordable and well edited and the shoes are a great deal.  I got the BEST shoes of my life there for $32!  They also have a great blog on their website with style tips and inspiration from celebrities. 
                                                                                   



Check out the awesome jacket for $68! 



It’s That Good, Y’all!

Festivity http://www.festivityonline.com/39/Festivity_Online.htm   is another great boutique in the Buckhead area that boasts a great mix of designer clothing and Beer Budget friendly apparel.  Take a look at these black cowboy boots for $74.00.  You could pair these boots with a LBD and totally change the vibe from classy to country in a snap!


Sage is a great store right in the heart of Buckhead http://www.sageclothing.com/ that I highly recommend.  I found this great bag for only $99.00! 



Those are a few of my favorite things and I hope you find some great fashions in Buckhead boutiques as well.
Happy Shopping, Y’all,
Anna in Atlanta


No comments:

Post a Comment