Friday, November 18, 2011

Atlanta Shopping... Last and Final Day :(


Hi Y’all!  Now for my final post, I thought I’d share some great corporate stores that are located right in Buckhead and provide an ample opportunity to get your Gold medal in Bargain Hunting. 

My favorite corporate store is Nordstrom Rack. http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/nordstrom-rack
Say What?  Norstrom has a discount store filled with great deals on designer brands? 

It’s true, and it’s right down the street from Lenox Mall. 

Heaven.  Total Heaven.

It’s in the same shopping center as the “Gucci TJ Maxx” (at least that’s what the locals call it).  This TJ Maxx has the BEST shoe department I’ve ever seen, and I’ve hit the Maxx in over 10 states so I’ve seen a lot of shoes.  (Gold Medalist, remember?)

Now, back to Nordstrom Rack- awesome selection of ladies clothes and dresses and loads of shoes.  I found this Michael Kors fur chubby (so hot this winter season) for $69.  Totally worth the trip to Atlanta.   



It’s That Good, Y’all!

Filines Basement is another Buckhead institution worth a quick peek.  It’s right across the street from Phipps Plaza so pop in and check out their designer savings.

A final favorite for me is Loehmanns http://www.loehmanns.com/ .  They have two locations in Atlanta, one by Emory University and one up by Perimeter Mall.  They have designer clothes, think Betsey Johnson and Maxx Studios at a fraction of the price.  I’ve also found some really cute kids clothes at the Perimeter location.  

I hope you found some great shopping ideas that make you want to grab your best friend, pack up the car, and head down to Atlanta to get your Wine Taste on a Beer Budget Christmas shopping done. 

Many thanks to Shannon for letting me share my thoughts on Atlanta shopping and bringing y’all some great tips on getting the most out of your Beer Budget.

And now, like Scarlett O’Hara, I’m Gone Like the Wind…. 

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping, Y’all!
Anna from Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment